- Age Range: 8-11
- Camp Term: Summer
- Camp Time Slot: Morning Only
- Camp Type: Art & Educational
Give your child a head-start and get them ready for the new school year with fun and focused preparation camps at Footsteps! Skills and strategies to build confidence in the classroom and develop positive mindsets. A camp with activities and challenges that children will love, and where tangible progress in learning will be made.
- 9am-10am - Literacy: small group-focused tutoring
- 10am-10.15am - Break (healthy snack provided)
- 10.15am-11.15am - Maths: small group-focused tutoring
- 11.15am-12noon - Sharing & Collaboration: Team-building games and activities.
Annual Camp Details
Camps are for 1 week only.
Limited to 6 students per camp to ensure maximum progress is made.
Week 1 is for Years 3 and 4 / Grades 2 & 3 ONLY.
Week 2 is for Years 5 and 6 / Grades 4 and 5 ONLY.
- Dates: Week 1: August 8th-12th, Week 2: August 15th-19th
- Hours: 9am-12noon
Eastern Ave 210 George Town, George Town