- Age Range: 4-12 (Adult lessons also available)
- Camp Term: Summer
- Camp Time Slot: Afternoon Only
- Camp Type(s): Sports & Fitness, Art & Educational
Swim lesson intensives provide the perfect opportunity for your child to develop skills, enhance technique, and improve confidence in and around the water. The Y believes that developing proper swim skills significantly reduces the risk of water-related accidents and encourages a healthy lifestyle.
Your child is a non-swimmer if they:
- Are not yet comfortable being in the water.
- Are not yet comfortable placing their face in the water.
- Are not yet able to float on their back or front without assistance.
You or your child are beginners if you:
- Are comfortable submerging their head under water.
- Are able to float on their back and front without assistance.
- Are not yet able to swim 10 yards independently without a flotation device.
Each swim lesson will run for 30-minutes and will end promptly at the time specified.
For children's lessons, it is encouraged, but not required, for the parent or guardian to remain on the pool deck during swim lessons. Remaining present during swim lessons gives the parent/guardian the ability to see their child's progress firsthand.
Price for all age groups.
Annual Camp Details
Swim Lessons available:
- Non-Swimmer (ages 4-6)
- Non-swimmer (ages 7-12)
- Beginner (ages 4-6)
- Beginner (ages 7-12)
- Adult Beginner
- Dates: Lessons offered weekly from July 11th-August 26th
- Hours: Lesson times vary
Lessons are CI$100
Olympic Way George Town, George Town