Proud of Them aims to celebrate the success of young ambassadors and let them be an inspiration to others by publicly recognising positive achievements in business, academics, career, community service, sports and culture. Nominations are being sought for suitable young people between the ages of 10 and 25 years old and are encouraged from every district. Each individual selected will be featured for six months at a time on billboards established across the Cayman Islands.
● Significant achievement in one of the areas of; academics, career, business, sports, culture or community service has been made.
● A responsible and hard working individual.
● The youth has a positive attitude with his/her peers.
● Peers look up to and can rely on this youth. He/she takes a leadership role amongst peers
● Frequently participates in community events.
● The youth is resourceful and takes initiative.
● Responsibility is taken for their actions.
● The youth doesn’t give up and keeps on trying.
● His/her socioeconomic conditions do not dictate whether he/she achieves or not.
● They encourages others to get involved and achieve.