Bullying & Mental Health
This workshop helps to understand bullying and explores strategies for preventing it. Understanding bullying and its link with mental illness can support the children in our community in creating an anti-bullying culture.
Objectives of this workshop:
- How to identify different types of bullying.
- Understanding the impact of bullying on children’s mental health.
- Identifying risk factors that make children vulnerable to bullying.
- How to support an anti-bullying culture.
- Understanding how bullying and mental health interrelate and contribute to each other.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Share this event:
Back to Events