Novelette A. Ebanks Inspirational Scholarship (Local)
- Open Date: 1 January 2022
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2022
- Amount: Covers tuition at UCCI or ICCI
- Type: Accounting & Finance
- Level of Study: Tertiary Education
Good To Know
- Duration: Course duration
- Essay Required: Yes
The Novelette A. Ebanks Inspirational Scholarship is offered to a Caymanian student who displays strong academic achievements, a commitment to serving others (in the community, or at school), robust work ethic and leadership qualities.
The applicant should possess an interest in an undergraduate degree, locally, with intentions of a career in accounting, finance, actuarial science, or accounting information systems in the Cayman Islands.
- Must have at least 5 IGCSE/GCSE/CXC passes with a grade C, 3, or higher. Four of those must be academic subjects (i.e. Mathematics, English, Science).
- Should provide their SAT results for math and critical reading scores of 900 minimal or ACT score of 19.
- Must have a minimal 3.0/4.0 scale cumulative grade point average.
Terms & Conditions
- Notice of acceptance into UCCI or ICCI
- Between ages of 16-25
- Must possess a High School Diploma