Oasis Medical Group Cayman Ltd.
Oasis Medical Group caters to all medical needs, including family medical care, comprehensive medicals and disease management.
Dr. Michelle Mon Desir BSc MBBS is able to accommodate all type of illnesses and injuries as well as annual physicals and work permits. She also specialises in weight loss management and menopause.
Further services include:
- Adult and Paediatric Medicine (Comprehensive medical care for babies, children, teens, adults and seniors.)
- Women's Health (For many women, taking care of your health is many times, the last item on your list.)
- Chronic Disease Management (Do you have hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, reflux, chronic back pain or thyroid problems? We can help.)
- Weight Management Consultations (We perform an overall assessment of your body’s shape and fitness level. We offer nutritional advice and create a dietary and exercise plan to help you reach your healthy weight goals. One step at a time!)
- Work Permit Medicals (We assist with your work permit medical exams in one-stop, including exams and blood tests.)
- Walk-Ins and Urgent Care (Oasis Medical Group treats minor injuries and acute illnesses without the long wait or drive.)
- Telemedicine (Oasis Medical Group is now offering telephone/video consultations for new and existing patients. Call Oasis Medical Group to set up your appointment.)
- Annual Wellness Checks (We can ensure that you can afford a wellness check-up every year! Wellness checks are covered by all insurance companies (including SHIC plans) on an annual basis at 80 to 100%.)
- Senior Health (The elderly are welcome here. Home visits may be arranged in the West Bay area.)
Located in Unit 101, Centennial Towers, West Bay. Affiliated with CTMH, Cayman Medical Imaging, Cayman Islands Cancer Society, Cayman HospiceCare, Cayman Islands Diabetes Association and NAMS.
Monday - Thursday - 8.30am-5.30pm
Friday - 8.30am-1.30pm
Saturdays - 9am-12pm
Sundays & Public Holidays CLOSED
- Cayman First
- Pan American