Parkway Academy provides in-person workshops and classes in social skills, dining etiquette, modern manners and real value ‘life skills’ to children, teenagers, and young adults. The classes aim to instil children with a sense of confidence that will benefit them through life.
Classes offered include the following:
• Etiquette Workshops and Classes
• Mini Manners for Little Leaders
• Basic Manners and Table Manners
• Tea with Ms. Karen Marie
• The Saturday Club and many more.
Workshops and programmes available:
• Social Skills
• Conversation skills
• Teen Interview and College Prep
• Resume Building
• Entering the Workforce and much more.
Private and group classes available.