A quick and appetising meal that will give you at least one of your five a day! Preparation time: 5 minutes. Cooking time: 45 minutes.
- Wash and dry a medium sized potato, rub with salt if desired. Pierce with a fork. Potatoes can either be microwaved or cooked in the oven.
- Great filling options include chilli, grated cheese, sour cream, ratatouille, tuna, bacon and baked beans.
- Microwave: Place on the turntable and cook for six minutes.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C, 400°F/200°C for a fan oven or gas mark 7.
- Place potato on a baking sheet lined with foil, pop in the oven and bake for 45 mins to an hour until soft inside. To test give the potatoes a slight squeeze. The skin will be crisp but should give slightly. Make sure you have on either an oven mitt or cover your hand with a tea towel to avoid burning yourself.