This no-fail recipe makes the best moist and tastiest banana bread you will find! Preparation time: 15 minutes. Cooking time: 35-45 minutes.
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 cups Caster sugar
- 1/2 cups Soft light brown sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cups Softened unsalted butter
- 4 Ripe bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and line a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and sugars.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla and softened butter and stir, then add in the maple syrup and mashed banana and stir until combined. Be careful not to over-mix as this will toughen the batter.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes and then remove from the pan.
- Cover in foil and store for up to 1 week.