Perfect for young ones! A great snack and lunch box idea.
- Cooking spray or butter to grease the tray
- 1 cups Carrot (grated)
- 3/4 cups Unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 cups Wholemeal flour
- 1 cups Rolled oats
- 3/4 teaspoons Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons Nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly spray your muffin tray with cooking spray, or grease with butter.
- In a mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients – flour, oats, bicarb of soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg – and mix together.
- Next, add the wet ingredients to the bowl – carrots, apple sauce, egg and vanilla. Mix everything together so the batter is well-combined.
- Divide the mixture in the greased muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.