Great for bakers of all ages. They’re delicious served warm with vanilla ice cream!
- 100g Unsalted butter
- 175g Caster sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 75g Plain flour
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoons Baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 4 tablespoons Mixed white and milk chocolate chips
- 100g Milk chocolate
- 75g Full-fat soft cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a 20cm square brownie tin with baking parchment.
- Beat the butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon. Once it’s light and fluffy, slowly add the beaten egg.
- Sift in the dry ingredients – flour, cocoa powder and baking powder – add the milk and mix everything together. Once combined, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the tin and level the top. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is set and then cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the topping. Melt the milk chocolate, let it cool a little and then mix it with the soft cheese until fully combined and silky.
- Spread the topping over the cooled brownies and cut into small squares – note that these brownies are very rich, so you don’t need a big one!