A nutritious first food for babies. It is filled with nutrients that help boost your baby’s eye, nerve, bone and brain development. Preparation time: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 30 minutes. Yield: 5 baby portions.
- 1/2 cups local carrots
- 1/4 cups sweet corn fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cups local pumpkin
- Cut the skin off the pumpkin, cut in half, scoop out the seeds and cut into small pieces.
- Peel and wash the carrots and cut into small pieces.
- Bake the pumpkin and carrots at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Steam the corn for 3-5 minutes.
- Purée the cooked pumpkin, carrots and corn in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add extra water, formula or breastmilk as needed to reach desired consistency.