A simple soup that is big on flavour. It’s quick and easy to make and a guaranteed hit with family and friends. Preparation time: 15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
- 10 oz. Frozen peas
- 1/2 Frozen spinach
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 A vegetable or chicken stock cube
- The green part of one spring onion / scallion chopped
- Place defrosted peas, spinach, onion, mint and stock cube in a blender.
- Cover with cold water or stock and blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep the bright green soup in the fridge until ready to serve and then warm up just before serving. (Please note, if you overcook this soup it will lose its vibrant colour!)