Nutella pizza is one of the most delicious things in this world and it is incredibly easy to make. Perfect for sharing with friends. Preparation time: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 10-15 minutes. Yield: 4 pizzas.
- 4 Dough Balls
- 5 tablespoons Of Nutella
- 2 cups Fresh strawberries
- 2 Banana
- 1 cups Sliced almonds
- Divide the dough into 4 equal balls and roll out to form a pizza shape about ½ cm thick.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake in the centre of the oven for 5-10 minutes until the crust begins to bubble and turn golden.
- Remove from the oven and spread generously with Nutella, add chopped bananas or strawberries and sliced almonds.
- Return to the oven for 2-5 minutes.