Packed with fibre and other good stuff, overnight oats are surprisingly simple to make and will ensure you always have something quick to feed children on busy mornings.
- 1/2 cups rolled oats or old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon to a glass jar and stir to combine.
- Add the mashed banana, peanut butter and a splash of the milk. Stir to fully combine.
- Add the remaining milk, stir, cover and refrigerate overnight (or for a minimum of four hours)
- Uncover and enjoy from the container/bowl the next day. Thin with a little more milk if desired and add toppings of choice.