Make your own foolproof pizza crusts or bases using just two ingredients- Self-rising flour and Greek yogurt! It is easy to adapt this recipe to for vegan and gluten-free friends. Preparation time: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 20 mins. Yield: 4 servings.
- 1 cups Full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 cups Self-raising flour (or rice flour if you are gluten-free)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a large tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix flour and Greek yoghurt together in a bowl.
- Transfer to a work surface floured with self-rising flour.
- Knead dough, adding more flour as needed to keep dough from being too sticky, for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Lightly dust a flat surface with flour. Lightly dust some flour on top of the ball of dough, and transfer the ball of dough onto the floured surface. Press the dough into a circular, pizza shape.
- Transfer your pizza crust onto the lined pan. Top with toppings of choice and bake for 20-22 minutes, until the edges have gone slightly golden brown.