Use the dough ball recipe and tomato sauce recipe to help you make a delicious pizza in a flash. Preparation time: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 10-20 minutes. Yield: 4 pizzas.
- 4 Dough Balls
- 4 cups Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal balls and roll out to form a
- Place on the baking sheet and bake in the centre of the oven for 5-10 mins until the crust begins to bubble and turn golden.
- Remove from the oven and add the toppings of your choice.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 5-7 minutes until
- Add any of the following additional toppings: grated mozzarella, mushrooms, salami, peppers, chicken, ham, tinned pineapple – the choices are endless!