These gluten-free pumpkin pancakes are full of healthy ingredients, are freezer friendly and are super easy to make. Preparation time: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 5-10 minutes. Yield: 12 small pancakes.
- 1 cups cubed roasted pumpkin or butternut squash
- 1/2 cups cottage cheese or Greek yoghurt
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg
- A dash of vanilla essence
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until they form a smooth consistency.
- Heat a pan on medium to low heat.
- Lightly grease the pan with olive oil.
- Drop a large spoonful of the mixture into the pan and wait till bubbles appear on the top then flip it.
- Cook until golden on both sides.
- Serve with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey