Cayman Islands Insurance Association Scholarship
- Open Date: 15 November 2022
- Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
- Amount: Up to CI$10,000 per year
- Type: Accounting & Finance
- Level of Study: Tertiary Education
Good To Know
- Duration: Up to 4 years
The Cayman Islands Insurance Association Scholarship will allow for a maximum of CI$10,000.00 per year for up to 4 years of study.
It is a combined scholarship award with CIIA providing up to CI$10,000 per year to enhance the Cayman Islands Government Scholarship Award.
The scholarship will be awarded to one deserving Caymanian who has an interest in the insurance industry and who wishes to pursue studies in Insurance, Risk Management, or Actuarial Sciences.
Applicants should contact Scholarships@gov.ky for more information.
- Must be approved for CIG Scholarship
Terms & Conditions
- Must be Caymanian
- Applicant must be vetted and approved for Cayman Islands Government Scholarship Award to be eligible
- This scholarship is a “top up” to CIG Scholarship