- Open Date: 30 January 2023
- Application Deadline: 15 April 2023
- Amount: US$30,000 per annum
- Types: Any Subject, Accounting & Finance
- Level of Study: Tertiary Education
Good To Know
- Duration: 5 years (maximum)
- Essay Required: Yes
Deloitte Scholarships are awarded to talented Caymanians pursuing a degree at a reputable university in a subject that will allow them to pursue a career at Deloitte in the Cayman Islands.
Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to gain paid professional experience over the summer months as an intern and will have the opportunity to join them full-time upon completion of their degree. Deloitte offers scholarships for Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's degree programs for local or overseas studies.
Scholarships are granted on a competitive basis and proven intellectual achievement at a high standard is a prerequisite.
At Deloitte, they strive to make an impact that matters for their clients, people and society. Deloitte's purpose provides the foundation for heir strategy and their aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice for the best Talent and largest and most influential clients.
Deloitte approaches their work with a collaborative mindset and know that they are at their best when they foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms.
A scholarship may be awarded to a Caymanian pursuing their Associate and Bachelor’s degree, as follows:
- High school/college GPA of 3.2 or above (local studies) , or
- SAT score of 1200 or above and a GPA of 3.2 or above (overseas studies), or
- At least 5 IGCSE/GCSE/CXC passes with a grade B, 2, or higher (including English & Math)
A scholarship may be awarded to a Caymanian pursuing a Master's degree, as follows:
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree
- GPA of 3.2 or above
Terms & Conditions
- Demonstrated leadership skills and participation in community activities
- Subject of study is relevant to Deloitte's service offerings