EY Cayman Scholarship
- Open Date: 15 January 2023
- Application Deadline: 15 April 2023
- Amount: US$30,000 per annum
- Types: Accounting & Finance, Computer Sciences & IT, Law
- Level of Study: Tertiary Education
Good To Know
- Duration: 5 years (Maximum)
- Essay Required: Yes
The EY Scholarship is valued at up to US$30,000 per annum and is renewable for up to a maximum of five years until the recipient has completed the minimum educational requirements to qualify for a professional license.
Successful applicants must be looking for career experience in a dynamic environment and enrolled full-time at an approved college or university; working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Law or other appropriate major with a strong academic record.
All scholarship recipients agree to pursue full-time employment with EY for a minimum period of three years after they have completed the educational requirements in their course of study.
Terms & Conditions
- Institution’s letter of acceptance or provisional letter of acceptance
- Leadership experiences, extracurricular activities, and volunteer/community work
- Recipient should maintain a 3.3 GPA collectively and within their major
- Accept employment as an intern for a minimum of 8 weeks at a local EY office during summer school breaks
- All scholarship recipients agree to pursue full-time employment for a minimum of 3 years following completion of their course of study
- All scholarship recipients will be expected to sign a contract accepting the terms of the EY Scholarship Program and Expense Recovery Agreement
- Official transcript at the end of each academic semester and year
- Qualify and obtain relevant professional license within three years of beginning full-time employment, if applicable