Harneys Legal Scholarship
- Open Date: 1 January 2023
- Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Type: Law
- Level of Study: Tertiary Education
Good To Know
- Duration: Course duration
- Essay Required: Yes
Harneys legal scholarships are offered to students pursuing law degrees, post-graduate conversion courses and post-graduate qualifying courses such as the Professional Practice Course, the Legal Practice Course and the Bar Professional Training Course.
Following successful completion of their studies, Harneys’ scholarship students have the opportunity to undertake their Articles and qualify as attorneys with the Firm.
A-Level / Associates degree.
Terms & Conditions
- Must have been offered a place (either conditionally or unconditionally) for a degree at a recognised college or university commencing at the start of the relevant academic year.
- Must have Caymanian status.