- Open Date: 13 March 2024
- Application Deadline: 12 May 2024
- Amount: Tuition and living expenses.
- Types: Any Subject, Accounting & Finance, Business & Management
- Level of Study: Tertiary Education
Good To Know
- Essay Required: Yes
The Insurance Managers Association of Cayman (IMAC) offers offers successful applicants funding to cover their tuition and living expenses for a first degree for a maximum of four years.
The successful candidates must maintain the required grade point average and they must have a desire to return to the Cayman Islands to add value to our economy and society after completing their education.
- The IMAC Scholarship is open individuals who have achieved a minimum of 5 good passes at CXC or IGCSE or the equivalent.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must be Caymanian.
- Preference will be given to those school leavers in the current year who are without the financial means to pursue further studies.
- Applicants are free to study any course at any competitively ranked and accredited University, although applicants for Insurance, Risk Management and other business-related courses will be given preference.