Maples Non-Legal Scholarship
- Open Date: 1 January 2023
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2023
- Amount: US$15,000 per annum
- Type: Any Subject
- Level of Study: Tertiary Education
Good To Know
A scholarship will be for an amount of up to US$15,000 per academic year payable towards tuition, books and accommodation throughout the duration of the degree course. In appropriate cases, scholarships may be awarded for longer than periods. Scholarships will be payable by instalments at the commencement of each academic year. These scholarships are not intended to cover the entire cost of the course and candidates will be expected to make some contribution from their own financial resources.
Terms & Conditions
- Must have Caymanian status;
- Should normally be less than 25 years old for under-graduate studies;
- Should normally be less than 30 years old for post-graduate studies; and
- must have been offered a place (either conditionally or unconditionally) to read for a degree at a recognised college or university commencing at the start of the relevant academic year.