- Open Date: 3 January 2023
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2023
- Amount: Up to US$25,000 per annum
- Type: Law
- Level of Study: Tertiary Education
Good To Know
- Duration: 4 years (maximum)
- Essay Required: Yes
Each year Ogier offesr internships and/or scholarships to Caymanian students interested in pursuing a career in law. This year, they are accepting scholarship applications from students who have an interest in pursuing the LLB or LPC/SQE/PPC.
Following success in obtaining one qualification (for example, your LLB or GDL), the scholarship may continue to be paid during any further courses required to qualify as an attorney.
The standard of applicants each year is very high and we ensure that every applicant is given equal opportunity.
A level passes at grades A & B, and/or an undergraduate degree with a minimum of a 2:1 / GPA 3.5.
Terms & Conditions
- Scholars are expected to maintain a 3.5 GPA or 2:1 minimum throughout their course of study.
- Proof of acceptance onto course of choice to be provided with application.
- If you wish to apply for a Scholarship with Ogier, you must first secure an internship.
- Obligation to accept any offer to join their articled clerk programme at the end of your studies.
- Must be Caymanian.