Redefining the course of spine care.
As part of the NovoClinic, CaymanSpine's innovative approach delivers integrated care that focuses on the restoration and preservation of motion of all levels of the spine as an alternative to spinal fusion. They are committed to conserving natural motion through a range of treatment options - from conservative care to minimally invasive spine (MIS) surgery and total joint replacements.
- Evidence-based, conservative care treatment options for the management of many spinal conditions.
- Endoscopic and MIS motion-preserving treatment options.
- Surgical and non-surgical lumbar treatment options to relieve leg and back pain, while increasing mobility.
- Cervical disc replacement for arm and neck pain.
- BalancedBack lumbar total joint replacement for leg and back pain – the first of its kind in the world.
- Compression fractures and geriatric spine care.
- Deformity correction.
“Within 3 hours of surgery, I was up and standing. This surgery allowed me to get my life back.” Dr. Hetzel, Gastroenterologist, Age at surgery: 61
“In less than 6 months, I am 100% back to my routine from years ago when my back was good.” Samantha, Pharmacist, Age at surgery: 26
The BalancedBack Total Joint Replacement is the first technology platform developed by 3Spine/CaymanSpine as an alternative to fusion for the lumbar spine. The BalancedBack Total Joint Replacement is undergoing clinical trial in the Cayman Islands in compliance with section 9 of the 2018 Health Practice Regulations. Lumbar total joint replacement is not suitable for all patients and may have risks. Information is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help or advice. Patient experiences may differ from the samples provided and statements made are not to be interpreted as a guarantee.
Monday - Friday - 8.30am-5pm.
Saturdays by appointment.
- Awarded Breakthrough Medical Device Designation
- Published Outcomes Data from Three Clinical Pilots (North American Spine Society)
- Cayman First
- Pan American
NovoClinic, BritCay House 236 Eastern Avenue George Town, Cayman Islands