Dr Manoharan has 23 years’ experience in obstetrics and gynaecology, including more than a decade at tertiary level, 7 years as consultant at the prestigious Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust and a number of years as assistant professor of clinical obstetrics and gynaecology at the world-renowned Weil Cornell Medicine, located in their Qatar campus, part of Cornell University.
Besides her significant general experience in pregnancies, Dr Manoharan has a special interest in high-risk pregnancies, including extensive experience of managing patients with diabetes, as well as other medical complications or pre-existing conditions. Additionally, Dr Manoharan has a specialist interest in Fetal & Maternal medicine, including the management of twin pregnancies and those where fetal anomalies exist. She is formally certified to perform trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal scans for early pregnancy problems.
She is an accomplished and experienced gynaecologist and fully accredited in colposcopy. She is committed to a woman-centred, holistic approach where women are properly listened to, while being supported with safety-focused, evidence-based medicine.
- High Risk Obstetric Services
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- MD – Doctorate of Medicine
- FRCOG – Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- CCT – Certificate of Completion of Training in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Fetal Medicine (RCOG Special Skills Module Accreditation)
- Advanced Labour Ward Practitioner (RCOG Accreditation)
- Diploma in Obstetric Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Imaging in Managing Gynaecological Conditions (RCOG Special Skills Module Accreditation)
- DGO – Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Accredited by the BSCCP (The British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology)
- DFFP – Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning
- Cayman First
802 West Bay Road West Bay, Cayman Islands