Live Life Better.
Synergy is Cayman’s leading chiropractic, physiotherapy, acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine and massage therapy facility. Their professional team are your specialists in wellness, rehab, fitness, pregnancy, fertility, infants and children.
At Synergy Chiropractic & Physiotherapy, they believe that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts: wellness of the body builds wellness of spirit.
Synergy Chiropractic & Physiotherapy uses a patient-centered approach to healing that is founded on manual therapy, natural body kinetics and evidence-based therapeutic techniques. Each practitioner has their own unique skill set, providing patients with a range of treatment styles and research-based techniques. When combined, this skill set produces a greater effect for patients.
Some specialities include:
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine including acupuncture for fertility treatments
- Active Release Technique (ART) is a movement-based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves.
- Manual Therapy is a hands-on technique including massage and joint mobilizations.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation is designed to decrease dizziness and vertigo, improve ability to stabilize vision, and retain aspects of postural control due to vestibular dysfunction.
- McKenzie Technique is used to treat a variety of neck and back pain problems.
- Kinesio Taping is a type of rehabilitative taping to assist and give support or to prevent over-contraction.
- Manual Lymph Drainage is the drainage of the accumulation of fluid in one or more limbs.
- Myofascial Release is the gentle manual therapy technique that specifically targets the facial tissue.
- Therapeutic Massages include: Medical Cupping, Gua-sha, relaxing Hawaiian Sacred Lomi Lomi, Swedish, Sports, Myofascial Release, Lymphatic Drainage, Deep Tissue, as well as Shiatsu.
The team consists of:
- Dr Eddie Fernandes, DC (Chiropractor)
- Dr Patricia Farrell, DC (Chiropractor)
- Dr Jennifer Doull, R.Ac, TCMD, FABORM (Acupuncturist, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Fellow with the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine)
- Dr Kathryn Schirn, DC (Chiropractor/Paediatric)
- Ms. Andrea Janovics, R.Ac. (Acupuncturist)
- Ms. Clare Miller, PT, MSc. (Physiotherapist)
- Ms. Jennifer Hilldrup, PT (Physiotherapist)
- Ms. Christine Cleaver, RMT (Massage Therapist)
By appointment only.
Monday - Wednesday - 9am-6pm
Thursday & Friday 9am-5pm
- Cayman First
36 Lawrence Boulevard West Bay Road Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands