Monday - 7am-7pm
Tuesday & Thursday - 6am-8pm
Wednesday - 7am-8pm
Friday - 7am-5pm
Saturday - 9am-1pm
Sunday - 9am-1.45pm
The Pilates Studio is a spacious and fully-equipped inclusive studio housing Balanced Body equipment.
They offer a variety of group mat work and equipment based Pilates classes, such as reformer, tower and chair classes at affordable and competitive prices. They also offer private/partner training, golf conditioning, therapeutic exercise and pre/post-natal Pilates training.
Mat Work Classes - 45 mins
- Mobility on the Mat - This Pilates based mat work class focuses on full body mobility with emphasis on hips, back, chest/shoulders using small props. This class is great for anyone hoping to improve their general mobility, flexibility and core strength and is open to any level.
- Mat Work Core - This is a more traditional Pilates mat work class which emphasizes strengthening of your core muscles. This is a mixed level class and suitable for all participants with no major injuries or health issues.
Reformer Classes - 55mins, except for Lunch Express classes which are 45 mins
- Reformer 101 - This 3 week series is designed as an introduction to the Reformer machine and fundamental exercises to give you the confidence and skills to join a Reformer Essentials class. This series is scheduled periodically, please contact us for our next session.
- Intro to the Reformer - This 55 min workshop will give you the basics of how the Reformer works and will take you through some beginner exercises. It is a great way to get the feel for what it is all about.
- Reformer Essentials - This class seeks to build comfort on the Reformer while targeting the entire body. It is recommended that participants have either taken a Pilates Reformer 101 series, a Reformer Fundamentals class OR have previous pilates experience on the equipment before joining. You will work your entire body in this class using the essential exercise repertoire.
- Reformer Challenge - This class is a total body workout that builds on the essentials by challenging endurance and core strength while improving stamina. It is suitable for those with a strong foundation in Reformer Essential classes and are ready to take their workout to the next level.
- Reformer Strength - This Reformer Challenge class emphasizes building strength in the upper and lower body. It is recommended that participants are very comfortable on the Reformer.
- Reformer Jump Board - This class incorporates the "jump board" into your Pilates routine to get your heart rate up and improve your lower body strength. Short jumping intervals are mixed with a traditional Pilates Reformer workout that targets your entire body. This class is slightly less intense than our Reformer HIIT class but we guarantee you will work up a sweat!
- Reformer CORE - This class is a Reformer based class with an emphasis placed on core exercises. This class is suitable for all levels.
- Reformer Express - This class is a mixed level class suitable for all participants. Class runs 45 minutes and uses the Reformer.
- Mixed Circuit Express - This class is a mixed level class suitable for all participants. Class runs 45 minutes and uses the Reformer, Chair & Tower.
If you are new to the Reformer please contact the studio for information about the Pilates Quick Start pass to get you started!
Pilates mats are provided, but feel free to bring a non-slip towel to place over top if you would like. We do request all participants wear Pilates grip socks in class.
Visit their website for
a full schedule of classes.
Governors Square Lime Tree Bay Avenue Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands