HSM Scholarship Fund
- Amount: Individually granted
- Type: Any Subject
- Levels of Study: Vocational, Secondary Education, Tertiary Education
Good To Know
- Duration: No restrictions
- Essay Required: Yes
The HSM Scholarship Fund is not tied to legal studies and unlike many local scholarships, eligibility is open to all residents in the Cayman Islands who are aged between 16 and 25 years old.
There are no monetary limits to an award, nor restrictions on the type or duration of the course(s) locally or overseas.
Whilst there are no deadlines for an application, it is recommended that an application is made at least three months prior to the commencement of the course.
Applications for the HSM Scholarship Fund are accepted throughout the year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to apply.
Updated for 2023.
Terms & Conditions
- Between ages 16-25
- Be ordinarily resident in the Cayman Islands
- In need of financial assistance, without which they would be unable to commence or continue with their chosen academic or vocational training
- Two recent references