- Open Date: 20 January 2023
- Application Deadline: 25 March 2023
- Amount: Up to US$30,000 per annum
- Type: Accounting & Finance
- Level of Study: Tertiary Education
Good To Know
- Duration: 5 years (Maximum)
PwC is a value-driven firm and a community of solvers. Their Career Development Programme (CDP) is so much more than just funding. They offer paid work experience opportunities, local and overseas scholarships, associate roles upon graduation, monetary and non-monetary exam support, coaching and networking, and they have fun doing it!
PwC has a culture that focuses on flexibility, diversity and inclusion, mobility and digital skills. You will be empowered to work in a way that suits you.
On island studies are supported with awards up to US$8,500 per annum and overseas studies up to US$30,000 per annum.
- Minimum 5 IGCSE/GCSE/CXC qualifications (including Maths & English) with a minimum grade of B or 2.
- High school diploma with minimum 3.25 GPA
Terms & Conditions
- Explores and gets involved in activities beyond day-to-day responsibilities
- Consistently delivers on multiple commitments, even when under pressure
- Thinks broadly and ask questions about data, facts, and other information
- Uses technology available to support the sharing of information
- Embraces diverse perspectives and welcomes opposing and conflicting ideas
- Is positive, team player and embraces the culture of the firm
- Communicates confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner – verbally and in written form