Behavioral Health Associates Cayman (BHAC) specialises in the treatment of children and adolescents. Additional associates specialise in psychiatry, counselling, assessments and life coaching. BHAC is a comprehensive psychiatric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, and families in a caring, patient-friendly environment. Their experienced psychiatrists are committed to providing the highest level of service with our collaborative approach to mental health care.
The team is made up of:
- Dr. Marc Lockhart, MD, Board Certified Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr. Susanne Neita, M.B, B.S., D.M., Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr. Sangeeta Srivastava Awasthi, MD, Board Certified Consultant Psychiatrist
BHAC is conveniently located on Hospital Road within walking distance of two major hospitals, with ample parking space.
Other languages: Spanish
Monday - Friday - 8am-5pm
Individual providers/associates may work all or part of these hours.
Appointments outside of regular business hours may also be available.
- Board Certified Psychiatry
- Certified Life Coaching
- Forensic and Legal Evaluations
- Medication Review Clinics
- Services for Children, Adolescents and Seniors
- Cayman First
Hospital Road Plaza, Unit B, 2nd Floor Hospital Road George Town, Cayman Islands