Cayman Clinic offers family medicine including women, adolescent and children’s health.
Their services include:
- IUD's, contraceptive implants, pap smears and family planning
- School and scholarship immigration medicals
- A Certified Aviation Medical Examiner
- Dive medicals and support for diving-related injuries
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy consults
- Minor injuries and surgical procedures (sutures, steristrips and glue)
- Food intolerance testing
- Illnesses requiring immediate care, including intravenous treatments
- Sports injuries, prevention and treatment for overuse
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Triggerpoint injections
- Basic fracture care/splinting
- Lab services
Second languages: French, Farsi, Afrikaans and Tagalog.
Walk-ins and emergencies are welcomed.
- Dr. Virginia Hobday MBE MBBS MRCGP DFFP MPHIL,
- Dr. Denise Osterloh MB ChB,
- Dr. Fiona Robertson MBBS DRCOG MRCGP,
- Dr. Heidi Fahy MBBS DRCOG MRCGP
- Dr. Melissa Mascaro MD CAQSM
- Nina Baxa RDMS (Ultrasonographer),
Monday - Friday - 8am-5.30pm
Saturday - 9am-2pm
Closed Sundays and Public Holidays
***We provide after-hours, house, and hotel calls for urgent, non-life-threatening care.
- Sports Medicine
- Ideal Protein Weightloss Program
- Women's Health
- Dive Medicine
439 Crewe Road George Town, Cayman Islands